Friday, August 21, 2009

Scorpio
October 24 to November 22
(Born October 28th!!)

Symbol - The Scorpion
Element - Water
Planet - Pluto
( I love the water!! )

Love Life:
You are sinfully sexy. The best kisser and the most erotic among all the zodiac signs.
(I can agree with the best kisser part!!)

More Compatible with - Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Pisces
Less Compatible with - Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries

Qualities Of Scorpio
Passionate, Protective, Magnetic, Energetic, Emotional, Exciting, Intense, Tenacious, Powerful, Resourceful, Attractive, Investigative, Diplomatic & Courageous.
( haha What can I say!! )

Lucky Color - Shades of Red
Lucky Stone - Topaz
Lucky Day - Tuesday
Lucky Number - Two
Lucky Metal - Sodium
( My favorite colour is blue, I hate topaz, my favorite day is Tuesday! Three is my favorite number and I can handle Sodium haha )

No comments:

Post a Comment