Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I cant stop crying....

I keep thinking about the people I am going to lose... I cant handle it.. Thinking about the people who are going to fight and lose. I dont want to see his or her face on tv or in the paper... I dont want to visit their grave... Cry in their parents arms... I want to be able to kiss their cheeks and give them a big hug...

You have no idea how much it hurts... I dont want to lose you. If I did I think I would lay down and die....

New years resolution... Tell people how much they mean to me.. Even if they dont like me back. I cant lose you.. My heart cant handle it.

 A note for the people in the future I meet. I love you.

A note for the people in the past that I have met... I still love you...

A note for those I have had arguments with... I will always love you..

You have my heart you see?

1 comment: