Sunday, April 4, 2010

Books... Books... Books...

Reading a book helps me get away from this world. It broadens my imagination, and makes me feel like a little kid again. I get to dream about the suspence, the different endings, conversations with characters. Movies unless you hit it dead on SUCK when they are made after a book. At least people could wait a couple years! Maybe 10 years before making a movie. Let kids have their imaginations back. Give them a chance to make an army full of dragons or find sleeping beauty...

Lets seee..... The books I have been reading lately....

The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer!
Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann
Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
Miracle Myx by Dave Diotalevi
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
The Kite Runner by Khaled H.
A Thousand Splendid Sunds by Khaled H.

And current book is A long way gone, memoirs of a boy soldier by Ishnael Beah.

You should check these books out!! Keep reading... It only makes you stronger

<3 Panders

1 comment: