Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I guess sometimes you have to lie to find the truth

There is nothing more I see,

Than how she smiles and looks at me

It makes me feel unsteady

But she comes over to me

and I feel ready, to speak

Her thoughful stare,

her beautiful hair

her eyes, her ears, her pretty face,

I notice nothing else in this place.

except....

The Beauty Inside,

that is where her brave, crystal tears are cried

I see into her when I look into her eyes, and am lost,

in the sea of thought

She always makes me feel better, when i am down

because she knows I will always be there, always in town

I'll be there in hurry, if shes hurt, in pain

because I know that she would always do the same

When I see her there is nothing else

Because I will always know that under that beautiful butterfly,

There will always be the Beauty Inside


The Beauty Inside
by Cody J. Czerniak



There is some amazing writers out there...

2 comments:

  1. You are right, and who has the time to read it all? Surely not I. Here is a link to a flash fiction online magazine a High School Friend of mine started. You might find some good stuff on here, and perhaps submit your own stuff sometime. You would probably be good at it.

    Anyway here it is:

    http://www.smokelong.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this when I was 13- I'm 17 now haha

    ReplyDelete