Sunday, November 22, 2009

Letter to you... From my heart.

When I lose a person I lay in bed and cry my soul out.

I cry because I wasn't ready to lose you.

I cry because my big heart misses you too.

I dont want to lose my family... my friends.

I love you all to much to say goodbye.

Every tear I pour is a tear for you.

My heart falls apart everytime someone says goodbye.

Please if you read this... Know that my heart is in the game.

Please if you read this, know that you are loved by me... Where ever you might be...

Watching over me...
Watching me...
Thinking about me...

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything is o.k. Remember we all think you are awesome in this household. Maybe you could use a couple bunnies to cheer you up. Yes!!!! That should do the trick.

    Hailey and Lisa will be bringing them over to your house in the next couple of days!! :-)

    ReplyDelete