Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January is gone? No way!

Some many things have been happening that I didnt even know that it was February! Ok I did know, but I didnt want to I guess... So many things has happened in my life that I want to rewind and start back again at new years. From my mother getting a tummy tuck, to the kitchen being redone and having to find time to be with my boyfriend; its all been just one big blur. From 4 page papers to car accidents and new cars that dont tell you how fast your going! Life goes at pretty fast speeds. Today I just noticed that. I am sitting here in bed watching tv, checking emails, and doing homework. What do I notice when I looked at the clock? That 4 hours have gone by. Thats when I noticed I missed the beginning of 2011... Weird that it took me this long to notice but I am glad I did. I know now that I have to take it easy once in a while and just enjoy life. So you know what I am doing now? Just blogging :-) And only 20 minutes have gone by.

Dont let life fly by!
<3 Panders

No comments:

Post a Comment