Sunday, April 3, 2011

tattoo manic

Ever since I got my first tattoo, I have ALWAYS wanted to get another one... I always have had a ton of ideas so I thought I would share a couple with you!

This is an October flower. I wanted to combine a big one as me and two small ones of my my sisters in their favorite colors! This one would go in my back

This one would go on my arm or leg, and it would be in black and white. I love music, I love the violin, and I love stars! This one would be perfect for me.

This is an April flower, which is my boyfriends birthday is in April. yeah yeah the talk of getting tattoos that you could regret someday is the lecture I have heard since I got my first tattoo! (which my first tattoo was about my boyfriend) This tattoo would go on my back as well!
These are f-holes that are placed on each side of a violin (stringed instrument). My love for the violin will be something that I can never forget. It is a part of my life that I never want to forget!  This would go on my belly or I would shrink the size and put them on my wrist.

Then the three simple hearts for me and my two sisters. They are so close to my heart! And they are growing up so fast! I promised them I would get a tattoo for them so I am still trying to think of ideas! This would go on my leg, shoulder, or the back of my neck. The color would be as our favorite colors :-)



That is it for tattoo ideas... Off to enjoy the amazing rainy day!

Love y'all
<3 Panders

*also dont forget to watch the womans lacrosse game! Duke vs. Northwestern!!!**

1 comment:

  1. might have to skip the Lacrosse game. :) Hope you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete