Thursday, April 7, 2011

To be or not to be... That is the question~

My friend of 3 going on 4 years I think now, was in Japan for a while... We stayed in touch through facebook and then of course I deleted mine, because I was scared for my friends and familys lives. Another friend of 8 going on 9 years just got a job at the SAME PLACE as I work! And I never knew because I dont have facebook anymore. I came into work on Monday and saw her cleaning! IT freaked me out! And it upset me a lot because she again stated that because I dont have a facebook, I dont know whats happening anymore. Then she said that my friend from Japan was back here at home!!! And that after her shift was over at work, she was going out for shakes with her! I was crushed and a little hurt that someone didnt care enough about my situation to find any other way to tell me.

I recently been thinking about getting a facebook again, but when the thought crosses my mind I get this sick to my stomach feeling that if I get another facebook, this bully from my past will come back with full force and do something crazy to hurt me, my boyfriend, friends, or family... The sickening memories of seeing my picture on a profile that was not made by me, but by someone who was trying to hurt me just pushes me farther and farther back from ever getting facebook again.

Another thing that hurts is that my friends will not stop reminding me that I shouldn't have deleted my facebook, and that I should get one again... ITS NOT THAT EASY! I wish I could let them feel the sickening feeling I got when I saw a profile in my name that I had not made!

Anyway... This has been upsetting me for a while and I needed to get it down before I blew up! Thanks for listening! And pray for the bully who attacked me and my friends.

Love y'all
<3 Panders

1 comment: