Sunday, January 30, 2011

Damn you family drama

Ever since my car accident, my parents have been bickering non-stop. Its over money which is never something they get mad about. My Mother simply asked for some help from my Father because she didnt want to carry the full burden. What did he do? He lashed out at my Mother with all this shit from the past that didnt have anything to do with what was going on now. He used everything he could against my mom when he simply could have said, "I dont have the money right now."

My mom being my super hero in the time of need, was the bigger person and called back to tell my dad that she was sorry for anything that my dad was still holding in from the past. She made a deal with him that if I did a minimum of 6 applications a week, he would give me gas for my car. She was again sucessful and 10 applications later, I still don't see any money for gas.

Dont give up on life,
<3 Panders

2 comments:

  1. Boooooo to family drama. Everyone has it though. I can't believe how hard it is to get a job. SHEESH!!!

    Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you have been helping me more than you should have to and I feel like such a {bad word inserted here} because I cant do my half! Doing homework and finding a job is like having a double major in music and law! My free time is mostly on Sundays or times like this when I am listening to a tutor online read over a chapter of notes. Thank you for everything and again I am sorry for letting you down...

    ReplyDelete