Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Im trying...

When I think everything is going just great in my life, something all of a sudden goes wrong... I get a flat tire! I have no job to fix it, my mom is not talking to me or helping me with my situation.. I hate this grown up shit! Its sucks like hell and I dont want it anymore. I liked it when I was younger and if something got scary I was able to go to my parents.. Now they only talk when I need something that doesnt cost money.. I am looking and looking for jobs, and no one wants me because of my lack of experience. I am sorry job world that I was not number one in my class, or I didnt do all the other activities in high school.. I dont have certificates or licenses to do anything!

I applied to Subway and I called and called and called and called!! You know what I am getting at! They never ever answered my damn phone calls! Made me feel lower than shit! I cant even get a place that I applied to, to talk to me! I am in school full time and I am trying my best to find work... I am just panicking over time, and I cant seem to get my head on straight!

I don't understand when people who have a job complain about SO DAMN MUCH! At least you have some form of work! At least you go to bed at night knowing you will be able to afford SOMETHING! Rather than nothing... People who are employed, and they HATE their job need to sit back and think about it for a sec.. If you didnt have that job, you wouldnt be able to put gas in your car etc... To all the people who bitch and complain that their job sucks, well then quit! There are millions of people like me who are willing to do the work, just to get a little something to save themselves..

If you are currently unemployed I am praying for you hard! If you are currently employed I am praying that you get a better attitude about your work and that you realize your blessed in this economy. If anyone has any suggestions on where I can find work, that would be GREAT!

Love you all
<3 Panders

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am lucky, I do like my job. Some people hate their jobs, because a lot are pretty damn boring. Hours too, working 3rd shift, weekends, nights, factory lines, whatever. There are a lot of boring ass jobs. :) One of my great disappointments is we could not get you a job at Menards. I mean I personally recommended you. Between Lisa and I you'd think our 35+ years would count for something. Guess not. Try restaurants. You are a good communicator, and you smile a lot. I bet you'd make a good server. If you haven't tried that is.

    I know someone from 8th street bar and grill. I'll talk to them today, and see if anything is up. You can also go to DeBoer Bros. Bakery, and see if they are hiring. Put me as a reference would help. I know all the owners. Owned by Pop DeBoer, and his 3 sons. All good friends of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 84 East. Ask to talk to Rosy. I told her about you. There might not be anything open now, but stuff pops up all the time. They own that and Froggies. Stop in today if you can, or tomorrow.

    Hope you get something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go In today. They want to interview you. Go into 84 East, and ask for Rosy. You might get a job. Yayyyyyyy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete