Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Watching my life pass before my eyes

Just yesterday I was in a car accident. I say it like I was telling someone that I went to the store... I never thought the words " I got into a car accident" would ever come out of my mouth. You know when your to old to drive, when you pull out of the parking lot and dont notice that I am right there. I am still thanking God everyday that I wake up that we both are okay. I thank God for my mother for helping me through all of this and luckily found me a new car today, bought it, and paid for the fixing that it severely needed. I pray to God that my trauma doesnt make my driving suffer and I can move on with my life.

Sorry for the short entry, homework doesnt do itself! Thanks for reading,

Panders <3

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are okay. But so traumatic. Take care and rest up. xx

    ReplyDelete