Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blurb fom the curb..

Howdy y'alls who read... one person.. haha

 I have been working for a while now, and trying to juggle work and school and it is HARDER than I thought. I was praying day in and day out for a job, and now I am praying for a break. Its like summer break; you want it to come so quickly, and then when its here you are bored and want something to do... My feet are not used to standing for 4 super long hours, then running off for some burger king and heading to a night class for another 3 hours. My feet are still swollen the next day and it is hard for me to walk! Luckily I am new and still learning and I only work one or two days a week. I am still applying for more jobs, since the one I have now is only temporary... That laptop isnt going to magically appear! Using my mothers these days, she is so good to me now that I got a job! hahaha.. wow.. ANYWAY... Now that my time is more and more scarce the person that still seems to blow my mind (no nastiness!!) is my loving/thoughtful/heroic boyfriend! He is there for me to ice my swollen feet, and kiss my boo boos... I love him more than anything! And I am praying that this new car he got will not kill his pay check every three days. He says it is a gas guzzler but I have not a clue about cars so I will get to see first hand what a gas guzzler is, besides my moms huge truck that she no longer drives and sits in the driveway taking up space...

Off to work on projects... I will be done with my first year of college very very soon!! I am so HAPPY! and sad at the same time. I will have to work all summer long, that means no long summer days at the beach with friends. High school life is offically over for me.

Adios amigos!
<3 Panders

1 comment:

  1. you will still have some summer beach days. There is always time for one or two of those each week I would think.

    Good Luck with the rest of your school, and stuff this year.

    I run by your house every once in a while. I saw the big truck. :)

    ReplyDelete