Wednesday, March 30, 2011

running around town like a mad man

Hi my single reader... anyway!

This week has been hectic so far... Took a friend out to lunch, been to the library a couple times.. I was supposed to be doing my homework when really I couldnt resist but looking at all the wonderful books they had! I couldnt help but getting one either. I hope that I have a chance to read it this weekend cause it looks really good! It is called Armageddon Science: The science of mass destruction. It is by Brian Clegg if anyone wants to check it out... Well of course when I am done with it you can have it. I think I also got another job instore for me which is great! I have a plan that if I save 20 dollars every week for 20 weeks I will have reached my goal and will be able to buy a NEW laptop! And maybe a wii to add! Off to my science class.. Get to play with coffee today.. SWEET like I need more caffeine

Love y'all
<3 Panders

2 comments: