Thursday, March 3, 2011

I may not be around for a while!

A couple of weeks ago my computer got infected by a virus (actually it is up to 34 viruses now) and so it is useless to me! Until I can save enough money to get it cleaned out or possibly just get a new laptop... Recent news, the heavens opened and sent me an angel! His name is Dave and he is the manager at the store that I am now working AT!! I am so excited for the new job and I cant wait to jump into the work world and help people and get pay checks! And I also got accepted into a very good university which made my mom poop herself... not literally lol but it looked like it when I told her I got accepted! It will be totally free for me to go to this school, and I am happy for that because I would have been saving up my pay checks to go to a 30,000 dollar school~ That's all that has been happening since my laptop freaked~ I will try to squeeze a post in when I can!

Love y'all
<3 panders

1 comment: