Thursday, March 31, 2011

Funny day!

This song is the most HATED song on youtube next to Justin Biebers song Baby~! This is hilarious! It does have a good beat to it, but its SO DUMB! Yes I know Thursday is before Friday. And then there is Saturday and Sunday. She is talking singing if that makes any sense what-so-ever!

Jennette McCurdy one of the stars on Icarly, Is an AMAZING singer! This song called Homeless Heart, just touches my heart and is one of my favorites!

Bring on the funnys and...

LIVE

LOVE

LAUGH

Love y'all
<3 Panders

5 comments:

  1. I love the title of this blog.

    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I would love to follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day Panders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great song and videos; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete